Max Milne Max Milne is offline
Junior Member

Stephen K
I am grateful for your post re the "unicode text" problem in excel. I uninstalled the "click to call" optionn from Skupe and that fixed my problem as itt did with you. Many thanks.
Max Milne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Karanja View Post
I recently had a problem with Excel on my work computer where it didnt want to paste special. It would only paste the values and when ever I tried to use "paste special", I got a message about "unicode text" or "text".

It was the SKYPE to CALL function that I had installed on my machine when I was installing skype the week before.

I just thought this might be helpful to somebody somewhere.

Thanks

Stephen K