Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] the_iddiot@hotmail.com is offline

Default Excel 2007 Access the Content Created File property in vba

Hi

I have just changed job and have upgraded from excel 2003 to 2007 and I use to use the date created property in getfile().datecreated to find out when the workbook was created now this doesn’t work

Say for instance the original creator creates a workbook and then emails it to me when i open that workbook the creation date changes to the time I opened it.

I have noticed another property in the file properties menu for the workbook of content created which is the correct date that i want to use.

My question is how can I access this property so I can see how old a file is rather than when I created it on my computer or if there is another way to see how old the workbook is that would be also greatly appreciated.

Regards
Kelvan