Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixster View Post
Hello, I'll try to explain this as best I can. I am not the most technical user but I'm trying to learn. What I'm trying to do is figure out if by using the * character I can use it to link to a different cell. On sheet A you'll see the same name, one with & without the *. Is there a way to make it link to either the green or blue cells on sheet by just by that character alone? Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi Rixster,

What do you mean by "link" exactly? Your post doesn't make it clear what you're actually trying to do...

Also, a sample workbook rather than an image file will yield an appropriate reply far quicker.