KeriM KeriM is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auric__ View Post
KeriM wrote:

Sorry to bother you again about this, but I have one more question. I
have to actually run this code on two different sheets and then stack
the results onto one sheet. I've figured out the offset for pasting the
2nd set of results under the 1st, but I don't need the headers on the
2nd set of results. Is there a way to modify this code so that the
headers are not copied?

For the second sheet (only), where my sub references cell.Address, change it
to cell.Offset(1, 0).Address.

--
What you see can depend on what you look for.
Perfect! Thanks so much for all your help!