Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] rsroy123@hotmail.com is offline

Default Macro to send email 5 days before a date mentioned in Cell

Hi,
I am a novice in programming, hence required the help of expert in this forum. I have a sheet where all the contracts are listed with start and end dates. The date base looks like as follows -
A1 B1 C1 D1 E1
Sl Name Start End Contract Manage Name
1 XYZ 01 Aug 12 31 Aug 12 Mr. ABC
2. FGH 06 Aug 12 24 Aug 12 Ms. ASE

My requirement is a macro that can send an email to a fixed email ID (i.e. ) 5 working days before the contract end date (i.e. like for 31 Aug 12 contract contract be sent on 27 Aug 12) with following details

Subject: Contract end date 31 Aug 2012
Body of Mail: Paste special A2:E2 row

Thanks and regards in advance
Rajat