Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
geniusideas geniusideas is offline

Default Open all image file in a folder and insert into cell in excel

Hi,

I have one folder with variety of image file. I wanted to insert this image into single cell row by row. Means we have to re-size this image according to cell size, align center horizontal and vertical. The number of image is huge then difficult for me to insert one by one. I want to create macro that can browse and select this folder then automatically insert all image inside this folder, re-size and align into cell row by row. Please help in excel VBA code.
Thanks