Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee51 View Post
Hello,

I'm working on a spreadsheet that has columns A - G. Column A has the dates. I would like to create a format that will highlight the entire row if column A has a date within the past 7 days. In my example for of the rows should be highlighted. I was able to find formulas that only worked on one cell. Can someone help me with this? PLEASE & THANK YOU!

**Example**
7/17/12 DEA MA ACCT CONT Closed
7/13/12 HHI MA ACCT CONT Closed
7/10/12 MMG MA ACCT CONT Closed
7/16/12 ABC P ACCT CONT Closed
7/13/12 TAL W ACCT CONT Closed
7/20/12 HOK P ACCT CONT Closed
Hi,

Is this what you mean?

You use conditional formatting and lock the column using $ in the formula.

Have a look at the conditional formatting rule to see what I mean.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tee51 Example.zip (5.8 KB, 63 views)