KeriM KeriM is offline
Member

Default Copy columns by Header and select all data (non-contiguous) from those columns

I have a two part question. I've searched around, but haven't had any luck finding an answer.

I need to copy certain columns by header since the columns are not always in the same place. For example, I have a sheet with columns labeled "1-5" and I need to copy columns 1-3, and 5.

The second part is that I don't want to copy the whole column, just up to the last cell of data. I've had luck with xldown/xlup, however, this data is non-contiguous, so there are blank cells mixed-in which will render these commands useless.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Unfortunately, I can't provide any sample spreadsheet data as this is sensitive information. I hope I explained myself well enough. Thank you!