Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
[email protected] robortjack8@gmail.com is offline

Default How can I get back my unlost data excel worksheet

To achieve instant recovery of damaged Excel file, you can use Kernel for Excel that ensures perfect recovery. This tool repairs both .xls and .xlsx files by scanning the files recursively. The output it yields never gets altered during recovery process and is presented in the same format as it was previously. Also, the software is quite handy, portable and user friendly. 4 more information http://www.excelfilerepair.net/