Martin-888 Martin-888 is offline
Junior Member

Thank you everyone for looking into this, I think joeu is right, it is 2240 tickets that I would need to make sure that I win 4 out of 6 and not 320. I'm not very good at math, I will not comment all the technical details that you guys provided, as I don't understand them properly :)

Here is the link of the game:

http://lotoquebec.com/loteries/nav/e...dds-of-winning

They may have rounded the chances of win to 320 from a different number... since you guys cannot get to 320.

I wasn't looking for a way to win more money that I would be paying for the tickets everytime, but more looking for a cheaper way of buying many tickets, increasing the chance of winning the 6/6 prize.

Thanks everyone for your help on this, especially joeu :)

Martin