Martin-888 Martin-888 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepeteus Jedermann View Post
[Hello Martin,

i think that right answer is 58 905 rows.

Try these macros. I suppose that you know about macros, so
that you can try these ones.

First takes about 10 mins and second taken about 2 minutes.

best regards
Hello!

Thank you for the VBA script, unfortunately that gives me 4 numbers combinations, which doesn't work for what I need; I need 6 numbers combination with a unique 4 numbers combinations inside of it. While this script would give me the first 4 numbers, it wouldn't detect a match in the rest of the combinations, when the extra 2 numbers are added. For example:

If the script gives me this:

1,2,3,4
1,2,3,5
1,2,3,6
1,2,3,7

I need to add the extra two digits, which will then create duplicate unique 4 numbers within the combination:

1,2,3,4,5,6
1,2,3,5,6,7

Here you have 1,2,3,5 & 1,2,3,6 & 1,2,5,6 & 1,3,5,6 & 2,3,5,6 that matches in both combinations.