Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Need to auto-enter last updated date, only if another cell has changed

Hi,

Am Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:02:47 +0000 schrieb D4WNO:

For example, cell A1 contains text and cell A2 is where I wish the date
to show
If cell A1 text changes, is deleted etc then I'd like to have cell A2 to
update from whatever date it was previously, to todays date.

Then the same for B1 and B2, C1 and C2 etc

paste following code in the code module of the worksheet:

If Intersect(Target, Range("1:1")) Is _
Nothing Then Exit Sub

Target.Offset(1, 0) = Date

End Sub