Martin-888 Martin-888 is offline
Junior Member

Question List all combinations of 6/36 with unique 4 numbers

Hello!

I've been looking at this all over the internet, and either I'm the first one that looks for this or I can't word it properly... I can't find anything.

I would like Excel to give me all the possible combinations of a 6/36 lottery, but only to win the 4 out of 6 numbers. There should be around 320 combinations.

For example these would be valid combinations:

1 2 3 4 5 6
1 2 3 7 8 9
1 2 4 10 11 12

These wouldn't be valid:

1 2 3 4 5 6

1 2 3 4 5 7

2 3 4 6 10 11

because "1 2 3 4" and "2 3 4 6" are appearing twice.

I hope someone will be kind enough to point me to the right direction. Please let me know if my explanation isn't clear.

Thanks a bunch!

Martin