Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planko View Post
=IFERROR(('Page 1'!I45+'Page 1'!F45)/2,"N/A")

Hi all,

The above formula is what I need help with. I get the figure I want but the problem is that 'Page 1'!F45 might not have a percentage in it to calculate the total. So if I45 has 100% in it and F45 is 0%, or blank, then I get 50% for my total. I need it to say 100% if the second calculation is 0% or blank. The second calculation might not need to have anything in it to figure the numbers needed. If there is a calculation in F45 the formula works just fine.

Thanks for any help,

Planko

Hi Planko,

You need IF statements in there to do this. It would be easier to show you how if you could post an example workbook.

S.