Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert[_2_] RB Smissaert[_2_] is offline

Default VBA Coding Trick

A good option is to get VB6 and move code to a VB6 activeX dll.
Coding is very similar to VBA and nobody can see your code.
Still should be available on things like eBay.

RBS

"sam99" wrote in message

I want to know if there is any trick or tip to make my code looks
complicated or hard to understand or a way to re-write or add to the
code more lines so no one can take my work. My manager wants me to keep
the code open and show it to my colleagues. Although, we don't work in
programming we are in a totally different field. Anyway, long story
short I need to make the code complicated "just looking hard to read"
until I finish the program so no one steal my Idea.

Thanx

--
sam99