Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default RTD server : Updatenotify does not return and Excel not calling refreshData method

kamesh wrote:

I have implemented an RTD server in c#
Its working fine in 2003 but when I use excel 2007 the cell values stop
updating after while.

Here is my logic for refreshdata and update notify

I have used alreadyNotified flag to make sure that there are no
excessive updatenotify calls which might make excel unresponsive

[snip]
The logs show that last update notity method does not return at all

I am not sure how do it solve this problem and this is happening every
time

Can some one please point me in right direction in solving this

I'd suggest asking in the group comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32.

--
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.