Jerry W. Lewis

Excel does not have built in tests for Normality, but it also is not a
statistical package (it is a spreadsheet that has some limited
statistical capabilities built in). There are some commercial
statistics Add-Ins that would cover this, or you could do a simple
Chi-Square goodness of fit test. If you want a full-blown statistics
package, R is free
www.r-project.org

Jerry

Barb Reinhardt wrote:

Are there any tests for Normality in Excel? I've used other statistical
packages and currently don't have access to them. Does Excel have this type
of capability and if it does, how do I use it?

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt