Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default function to find value and return cell reference

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:21:04 GMT, Steve Miller wrote:

Did you find a macro that worked??? I know it's been four years, but I want to re-new this "Conversation." I tried the three suggestions and keep getting "error" so there must be some macro-writing concepts I've forgotten. (I used to be a wizard at Excel--now retired too long.) .. .. Please help.

Since this is such an old thread, I don't know what it is exactly you are looking for, or even to whom you are asking the question. Perhaps if you state your requirements clearly, I can provide you with something that will be useful.