cameron4987 cameron4987 is offline
Junior Member

Default Macro to delete entire rows where certain range of cells are blank

I'm looking for some help. I have looked around online but I can't quite find the macro I need.

Basically, in a table, every row has a value in Columns A:C.

Certain rows have values from D:N however, some rows are completely blank between D:N.

What I want to do is completely delete any row in its entirety, if columns D:N are blank. I have a manual workaround but really a macro is what I'm looking for.

Can anyone help please!?

Last edited by cameron4987 : June 26th 12 at 12:21 PM