Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinalex View Post
I have multiple excel files (one for each type of contract), but I need to submit a report listing all active contracts by parter company (plus the names of each contract manager, the value, etc). Each partner company has a code it is identified by, and I am looking for a way to extract the info based on these codes. I am familiar with macros but not programming. Is there a simple way to do this?
Hi,

Without seeing the files (or dummy versions of) it's hard to say exactly. But if you have unique references you could use those to vlookup / hlookup the necessary information from the sheets.