Dougie13 Dougie13 is offline
Junior Member

Default Collating columns and rows to one columns

I have data in columns A through to J (i.e. 10 columns) and rows 1 to 400. So there is a huge block of data. I need to purely move the data in columns B to J (in sequence) so they sit under just one column A.

In other words I will have a long column A comprising of the same data but all in one column, which will end up being 4000 rows long.

I wondered if there was a quick way to do this? I have no experience of scripts or anything like that so would appreciate a dummies approach to this.

Thanks