salary structure template

Thanks, I suppose my question should have been, "Since I wish not wish to
start from scratch (and my formula skills are at an intermediate level), is
there a template available that would serve as a foundation for building what
will be invariable unique?"

"Harald Staff" wrote:

I doubt you'll find a template that match the logic behind your salaries,
there are juat as many logics as there are schools and companies I guess. So
the answer is "use excel formulas to calculate pay rates from skill and
credential inputs in designated cells". You must be far more spesific for a
more spesific answer.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"MAM" skrev i melding
How do I set up a spread sheet to calculate pay rates for teacher with

varied
skills and credentials? Or is a template available?