Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,microsoft.public.excel.programming,comp.apps.spreadsheets,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel
Snit[_5_] Snit[_5_] is offline

Default Correct process for creating a linear trend line in Excel

On 6/15/12 8:05 PM, in article
, "Onion
Knight" wrote:

I really don't want to get involved but all I will say is it looks
bad from my perspective.
End of it.
I'm out of the thread.

Again: Carroll is lying when he claims Onion Knight is my sock. *There is a
reason there is *no* support for his accusation... and a reason he is making
the accusation is clear: in addition to his paranoia, he is wanting to
change the topic from the fact I was right and he and cc were wrong.

But this is the last I will say on the subject unless there is something new
added to the subject... you know, like reason or logic or evidence or
something of value that would deserve a refutation. *Until then it is just
Carroll screaming how Onion Knight and Kaba are both my socks for no reason
other than the fact they are, at least mostly, right.

Steve knows he has been proved wrong so he is now in major attack
mode. You and I and anyone else who notes what a lying ass he is will
all be seen as the same person. This has been his MO for a decade or
more. He is ****ing insane.

What if Steve is right and everyone on the Internet is me... and I just have
not yet figured it out? :)

--
The indisputable facts about that absurd debate: <http://goo.gl/2337P
cc being proved wrong about his stats BS: <http://goo.gl/1aYrP