Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Cell interpreted as mailto

In message of
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:23:01 in microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,
zvkmpw writes
How do I stop Excel interpreting cells
as hyperlinks? I found nothing obvious in Tools\Options.

Tools AutoCorrectOptions AutoFormatAsYouType Replace as you type

Thank you for that.

The "Tools/AutoCorrect Options/AutoFormat As You Type/Replace as you
type/Internet and network paths with hyperlinks" checkbox is general..
On checking, I find the change is to Application.AutoCorrect.ReplaceText

I will put up with the current behavior which is rarely wrong for me.
--
Walter Briscoe