nkt122866

Thank you!!! I went to advanced filter and changed the range and it worked.
Seems so easy now, but it really had me baffled earlier. Thanks again.

"bj" wrote:

you probably need to reestablish the range the filter is covering

"nkt122866" wrote:

I have set up a custom filter to hide anything with a date in the field. It
has been working fine until today and it stopped filtering. The only thing I
can see is when it stopped filtering the line numbers turned black instead of
blue. How do I correct this problem? It has hide all but 28 lines of 121,
does it stop filtering after a certain number has been hidden? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Nancy