tealy tealy is offline
Junior Member

Default vertical and horizontal lookup?

Hi guys, new to the forum.

I'm trying to look up some data in two different worksheets dependent on the row and column, the attached is the data i want to look up.

So basically I'll have a carbon copy of this spreadsheet and I want to say lookup "a" in row and return aug data from column, lookup "a" in row and return sep data etc, then it will be lookup "b" in row and return aug data, lookup "b" in row and return sep data.

I'm pretty sure it's something to do with index and lookup but can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: zip Book1 (2).zip (4.4 KB, 190 views)