Atochabsh Atochabsh is offline
Junior Member

Default Formating multiple columns

I have a data sheet with nearly 9000 "rows" of data. Those rows have 7 columns of data. The first column is last names. I need to keep the data in alphabetical order. But since we print this data in book form, I'd like to save paper by creating two columns of this data on one piece of paper. So far there are 52 rows per page. How can I transfer this data into two sets of data per page? keeping it in alphabetical order. In the past we have copy and pasted, but it takes a very long time to do that with this much data.

Thank you,

Atochabsh