Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djferrick View Post
cheers spencer. I only have Open office on the home comp and don't think I can upload from this work comp. Nothing confidential in the files just some team stats and plenty of pretty charts .

I am happy to use a helper column if you can explain how to uniquely rank them.

I'll have to upload them from home but should be able to save as xls format. I'm using version 2003 in work by the way

cheers,
Dj
I've sent you a PM with an email address in case that helps you send an example file to me.

We will come back to the forum with the results in order to help anyone else out with this issue in the future.