JPP JPP is offline
Member

Post Average Time Not Calculating

I have a simple AVERAGE function, it averages the call time for all agents. I am not having troubles with the function itself though. The problem is when I copy and paste the information into the workbook, the information shows, but it does not "average" the time. I have to double click on each cell individually, after I double click on every cell with a time in it, it then averages the call time. Why does this not work right after pasting the information in? I have also tried doing a "paste special" but that did not work either. Thanks in advance!