Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Vacuum Sealed Vacuum Sealed is offline

Default Only Calculating Numerics

On 11/06/2012 6:19 AM, JackT91 wrote:
'Ron Rosenfeld[_2_ Wrote:
;1602567']
I would suggest either posting a comprehensive example here, or posting
a sample workbook on a publicly shared website and posting the link
here.

Waiting for my post to be okayed :(

G'day Jack

If you & or your next level tier management feel this workbook may
contain sensitive information, simply save a copy and replace it with
some bogus details.

I'm fairly confident in saying that all the contributors here, who give
freely of their talents and their time, have little or no interest in
the purpose of the book itself, as soon as you can post the details the
sooner we can nut out your problem and move onto another poster who
requires help.

I myself Post Help question relating to my employers needs for specific
workbook requirements, & in return I answer as many posts I can that fit
within my region of knowledge.

Cheer.
Mick.