David McRitchie

Hi Tungana,
See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#autodate

You should read the material at top as well, but it is an Event macro and is
installed differently than other macros. Right Click on the workseet tab,
View Code, plop in the code from the above. When you type
something into Column B, the date in Column A will be filled in automatically.

There is also a shortcut available Ctrl+; (semicolon)
which will use the short date form in your Regional Settings (control panel)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm
---
HTH,

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in message
I have a worksheet,that has to be updated everyworking day of my company.How
to insert today's date below yesterday's(or last working day) date in date
column,what function will insert today's date automatically after 12 in
midnight by considering the date is working day or not?