Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Insert Rows Below

On Monday, June 4, 2012 8:17:35 PM UTC-5, ExcelUser73 wrote:
Hello,
I'm trying to insert rows below a row. I first run a filter so that
some rows are showing then I want to insert new rows after each row that
is showing. I need to manually insert a variable number of rows after
each row that is showing.
I used to be able to use the "Insert Row Below" option in the older
version of Excel, but this version seems like it doesn't have it?
Thanks in advance for your help

--
ExcelUser

???

for each c in activesheet.usedrange.specialcells(xlvisible)
c.entirerow.insert
next c