Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcelUser73 View Post
Hello,
I'm trying to insert rows below a row. I first run a filter so that some rows are showing then I want to insert new rows after each row that is showing. I need to manually insert a variable number of rows after each row that is showing.
I used to be able to use the "Insert Row Below" option in the older version of Excel, but this version seems like it doesn't have it?
Thanks in advance for your help
Hi,

I don't remember there being an "Insert Row Below" option in Excel... In Word yes, but Excel??? Hmmm....

Anyway, I'm sure you could do what you need, but you'd need VBA to do it.
Might be worth posing the question again with the view of someone helping you out with code to do this.

Sorry I cannot be of more help than that.

S.