MadMak0203 MadMak0203 is offline
Junior Member

Default Dividing worksheet into multiple workbooks

I have a worksheet in excel that has financial data for several departments and schools. The data is across 2 columns and 948 rows. I need to break the data down into multiple workbooks so I can use and existing email macro to send them to managers.

There is a unique character that separates the data and I was able to use a previously written macro to enter page breaks which is below, but I'm having trouble using the same unique character (or page break) to put the data into separate workbooks. Any ideas?

Dim PBRange As Range, PB As Range
With ActiveSheet
Set PBRange = .Range("A1:A1000")
For Each PB In PBRange