Gord Dibben

Brick

Two-pronged approach.....

Right-click on the sheet tab and "move or copy". Checkmark in "copy" and OK.

Now, on the copied sheet EditGo To(or just hit F5)SpecialConstants.
De-select what you don't want changed and OK.

Now with constants selected, EditClear Contents.

Formulas and formatting are retained.

If need be you can EditReplace "2004" with "2005"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 05:59:38 -0600, "FireBrick"
wrote:

I have my pension tracked for 2004
Now I wish to copy all the formatting and formulas to a new worksheet for
2005
I no how to just copy, but the formatting doesn't follow and I will have to
clear all the data info.

So can I tell it to copy the 2004 worksheet to a NEW worksheet named 2005
and retain the column size, formatting, and formulas etc.

Please and thank you.