Fadedknight Fadedknight is offline
Junior Member

[quote='Roger Govier[_3_];807742']Hi
Then take a look through the options that Ron de Bruin has at his site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Hi

Ron's example is great and did everything I wanted apart from one thing:

I'd like to create a worksheet with formating and some other macros to manipulate the date already in place, then import all of the date from the other workbooks into this one.

I can combine all of the worksheets, but none of the formating comes across and it's all going into a new workbook. All attempts to edit Ron's code have just broken the macro completely :)

Is this a simple step, or is cutting and pasting the newly combined data the best way? I can do this, but fear what a mess my team mates may make!

Kind regards

FK