Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Seperating Information In an Excel Sheet

On Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:23:03 AM UTC-5, JPP wrote:
Ok, I have a report, which enables the user to copy and paste 100 report
cards into a sheet, and that allow the main page to fill with
information. The problem I am facing, is that in one section of the
Report Card, there are MULTIPLE answers. I need to be able to "tally"
how many times one issue was marked.

Example :
Section 1 is : Agent ID & Scope of Appointmen
There are 7 selections in this section.

QA Agents will then listen to a call, and mark the appropriate
selection, if the Agent is non-compliant. I need to be able to "tally"
everytime a selection is made, and display it on the master page. The 7
sections are :

1) Agent did not give their full name.
2) Agent did not state the company name.
3) Agent did not state they were licensed.
4) Agent did not give the scope.
5) Agent covered this section on one or more calls, but not all calls.
6) Agent skipped this section.
7) Other compliance issue.

Let's say the QA Rep chooses 1,4 & 7.
Qa Rep 2 choose 4, 7 & 2.

I need to be able to display on my master page that selection 1, was
chosen once. Selection 2, was chosen once. And selection 7 was chosen
twice.

If anyone can hepl,, if its even possible, I would apprciate it!!

--
JPP

You may send direct to me with a complete explanation.