JPP JPP is offline
Member

Hey Mick, I did try that, actually I have that code in there now. My problem is when they pick more than one choice. I woul like to be able to seperate them. But its not working. In order to count muplitle issues, I have to use this code :

=IF('CCI Info'!O12="2) Agent did not state the company name.,3) Agent did not state they are licensed.", 'CCI Info'!$O$12, “0”)

But with this code, I would have A LARGE script, and it doesnt seperate. I would have to script it for ALL combo choices. But when they are bunched together like above, it doesn "register" is as a mistake.