Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Sort in hidden page crach

Ludo,
Basically speaking, Addins are apps designed for automating specific
tasks. They often make use of other 'app' workbooks as 'helper
templates', obviating any need to compromise the addin's 'IsAddin'
setting! If you don't want the extra burden of distributing multiple
files with your project then use a temp workbook 'on-the-fly' and
programmatically create your template for each use.

Essentially what you need to do is configure the printer
programmatically before each print job is sent. While this is not
readily possible with VBA's built-in features, it is doable using APIs
and standard VB. I don't have any experience with this but you could
get help from either of the groups listed in my signature.

If your printouts use a template then you can store this in a separate
'helper' workbook that you open 'behind-the-scenes' with ScreenUpdating
turned off.

--
Garry

ClassicVB Users Regroup!