Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default "Repeat Rows" - selected printed pages only

If you have to print this report many times you could set up a couple
of Custom Views including print settings. Then just switch views to
print.

Or you could do it with a macro but would still be two print jobs.

Gord

On Mon, 21 May 2012 20:50:57 +0000, CGat
-invalid wrote:

Thank you Gord. I was hoping there was something more elegant but given
your experience I suspect not. Once again, thank you.

Chris

'Gord Dibben[_2_ Wrote:
;1601967']Two separate print jobs.

Hide pages 2, 5 and 6............print visible pages with repeating
rows.

Reverse the process for second print job.

Gord

On Sun, 20 May 2012 22:03:20 +0000, CGat
-invalid wrote:
-

Is there a way to limit the printing of "Repeat Rows" to select pages
only? I have a six page report and need to repeat the first few rows
only on page 1, 3 and 4, but NOT on pages 2, 5 and 6. Is there a way

achieve this? Excel 2007.-