Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ludo Ludo is offline

Default Sort in hidden page crach

On May 21, 7:50*pm, GS wrote:
Ludo,
I'm sure Claus meant for the period to be there. I was going to post to
that but I'm glad you found the typo and corrected it yourself<g!

--
Garry

Free usenet access athttp://www.eternal-september.org
ClassicVB Users Regroup!
* * comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
* * microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Hi Garry,

Thanks for the follow up.
Glad i found the typo too, and as you write, Claus will have meant it
to place the point.
Personally i write a lot of typo's.

I didn't meant to reply twice, as you can see above i'm still not
familliar with the new site.
So i tried to post on both, not knowing that it would work on the new
site.
The text in the buttons (Dutch translation) is verry confusing too.

some questions:

1 ) Anyone any idea why the code in my first message is working as
long as the IsAddin property = False, but no longer when it's set to
True? It's verry confusing.
2) Anyone knowing where i can find good lecture abouth this kind of
'pitfalls', especially when creating Add-Ins.
- I know that it's impossible to add sheets in a Add-In at run time,
or you need to set the property IsAddin temporarely to false, this
works.
- I found out that it's also impossible to add a chart in a Add-In at
run time, but need to be alreddy placed in the Add-In at design time.
If i'm wrong, please correct me by telling me how to do so.
- You can't use ActiveWorkbook, but need to use ThisWorkbook.
- You can't use Select in a Add-In (or any hidden workbook).
- .....

Regards and once again thank you both for the replies.

Ludo