Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting rows which contain blank cells

Colin Hayes wrote on 5/20/2012 :
In article , GS writes
Glad you got it working! I'm happy to be of help...

OK thanks Garry.

BTW Curiously when I effect the same change manually (F5 - Special - Blanks -
Edit - Delete - Entire Row) it leaves 4359 rows from a worksheet with 8546
rows. Using the macro it leaves 4244 lines from the same worksheet. This is a
little mysterious , I find. The worksheet has no formulas or merged cells or
false spaces in cells.

Another thought...

The code acts on the UsedRange. Not sure what F5 acts on and so the
code might remove more if UsedRange extends beyond the actual data. You
can find the last row/col limits via 'Ctrl+End'!

--
Garry

ClassicVB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc