excel@work 85 excel@work 85 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Try this in cell H2 and copy down as needed:

=IF(AND(I2=3,F2="Open"),"Send Email",IF(AND(I2<=2,F2="Closed"),"Okay",IF(AND(I2< 3,F2="Open"),"Awaiting Update",IF(AND(I2=3,F2="Closed"),"Issue Closed",""))))

It does not use column G with the =LEN() formulas, so you can delete that row AFTER you paste this formula in.

Hope that's done what you want.

S.
Perfect! the blank quotes at the end is helpful. For example, if nothing is filled up in the issue status column, then the email status is also a blank due to the quotes.

Seems to be working fine, if there are any issues, will report back to this thread.

Many thanks for this! Have a great Sunday:)