Gestas Gestas is offline
Junior Member

Hi EXLNeophyte

I've got it working on a spreadsheet I've put together so maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to do.

What you're saying re. sReplace is correct: if the value in column a is found the value in column b is used to replace it.

For Range("a1").Select the loop statement will automatically move on to cell a2 and so on so no need to change it in the code.

Here's a spreadsheet with the code running - Also with comments added that should explain what's going on when it's run.

Feel free to upload a sample spreadsheet if you have one and I'll take a look.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FindReplace.zip (14.4 KB, 42 views)