EXLNeophyte EXLNeophyte is offline
Junior Member

Dear Gestas,

Thank you for the response. I pasted the VBC and ran it...it did search but none of the words was replaced. I check to make sure the column headings were correct...A, B, and D...check the cell contents to ensure they were exact matches.

I'm trying to learn the code and syntax so please bear with me....

in the VBC you provided....

"sReplace = ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Value"

is this were if a match if found on sheet 1 column A that it shifts over one cell and replaces the "Find" with the contents of column B?

P.S. to speed it up I did relace ("d.d") with ("d1: d115")...makes sense not to search the entire sheet. I assume I could do the same with

Range("A1").Select

EXLNeophyte