Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Madiya Madiya is offline

Default Custom function for vlookup

Don,
Thanks a ton.
I am sending my both xl files to you on mail with same subject as this post.

Regards,
Madiya

On Saturday, 12 May 2012 15:43:05 UTC+5:30, Madiya wrote:
I have a master file which I regularly use to get data by way of vlookup.
Each time I use vlookup, i have to open the master file and type the formula.

Is there a short way to get the data without typing full vlookup formula?

I thought one option as custom function.
Is there any other option?
I am doing it may be 80-90times a day, so a shortcut will save lots of time.

Pl guide.

Regards,
Madiya