Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMNichol View Post
Good morning;
I have a dropdown list for departments in my company. Each of these departments have different further divisions. I would like that after I choose the department, that my next dropdown list only have the further divisions associated with that department as choices. I am having difficulty finding the way to do this. Can anyone give me a hand with this? I am using Excel2003. Thank you for your assistance
Dear SandMNichol, Good Afternoon.

It´s always a good practice to search the question in the forum.
This doubt was discussed here a lot of times before.

You can find too any information he

But if you prefer, you could show us an example of the workbook to make it easier to understand the issue?
Seeing the worksheet, the help will be quicker and more effetctive to solve your question.

Have a nice day.
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão