coolrox86 coolrox86 is offline
Junior Member

Default Data read from exponential graph

Hello,

I would like to read y data from the established exponential line (as shown in attachment) from each x value: 2.25, 2.26, 2.27, 2.28, ..., till 2.45 .

How can I show these values y for each x on each trendline on the graph? I know that I can use equation of exponential graph and then calculate it myself. But is there any other method?

I'm currently using Microsoft Excel 2007.

Kindly appreciate any help and suggestion. Thanks in advance.
Attached Images

Last edited by coolrox86 : May 10th 12 at 10:24 PM