Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default Pulling Multiple Vales From Multiple Cells & Displaying them in one cell.

Sub Combine_Numbers()
Dim lastrow As Long
Dim cell As Range
Dim DataRng As Range
Dim strRow As String
lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Set DataRng = ActiveSheet.Range("A1:A" & lastrow)
For Each cell In DataRng
If IsNumeric(cell.Value) And cell.Value = 1 Then
strRow = strRow & cell.Value & ","
End If
Next cell
Sheets("Master").Range("B1").Value = strRow
End Sub

Gord

On Wed, 9 May 2012 14:30:27 +0000, JPP
wrote:

I have 100 cells that display either a number, or nothing in them. If
there is a number =1, I would like it to display on one page, my master
page. The second page is where I copy & paste all of my information, and
the display page, or pretty part is the first page. I have tried many
thing I have seen, the + method, the &""& method. None of these work. Is
it possible to display the content all in one cell?