Peter Lyons Peter Lyons is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
It's not quite clear what you want, Pete. if you want to be able to
choose combinations of two series and put them on the same graph, one
way is to make a set of two dummy variables to hold the series you
want and draw the graph of them. Then you can use two drop down boxes
to select the series you want and use OFFSET to copy the picked series
into the dummy positions.
Derek,

Thanks for the reply and hope that this clarifies the question a bit.

As they say a picture paints 1000 words. I have attached a sample chart that I am using.

As you can see the 3 lines are quite close and if tracking a single shift can get confusing.

So If I wanted to look purely at "A Shift" I would normally have to create a new chart.

Surely there is a way I can use this chart but have a selection box or button for each of the shifts.

Haven't used the OFFSET command before I was trying to set a macro to do it but coudn't get it working.

Many thanks inadvance,

Peter Lyons
Attached Images